Highly successful organisations are led by visionary, enthusiastic champions who are able to engage employees in ways that motivate and empower them. What sets these leaders apart from the rest is the combination of skills and competencies they possess.
To support human capital development, you need to establish the necessary competencies to build sound leadership in your organisation. But where do you start?
The first step is to create leadership development pathways that will enhance leadership at all levels. Once you’ve identified and developed the leadership characteristics that are unique to your organisation, you’ve laid the foundation for significant competitive advantage.
Download this essential eBook and find out how to:
- Drive superior organisational performance with 12 core leadership competencies
- Build leadership competencies using methods such as:
- Structured learning
- Experiential learning
- Self-directed learning
- Executive learning communities
- Implement sound assessment processes with a competency assessment checklist
- Develop unique organisational competencies that accord with strategy and future trends